Tuesday 20 September 2016

South Waikato 2016 Election special 16 Days to go till close of polls


Here are the four Mayoral Candiates speaking at the Tokoroa Sports and Events Centre.


And the next night I found one of the Candiates read the same notes out again.

I prefer when a Candiate is able to read the room and speak to it.

So the next big talk will be Thursday 

Voting papers are out on votes have been taken already.

So for some voters the race is over.

And the papers in the house need to be kept aside otherwise they quickly mix with junk mail and get recycled.

The voting list has many for the health board STV style. Only one I know and was seen in the Tirau Hall. Others I know from when they were sitting on Hamilton city council back in 2004 the year of my first submission under the LGA 2002.

When you see this number at a community meeting we than realise how powerful is a sign on a fence.




No comments:

Post a Comment