Sunday 4 September 2016

South Waikato 2016 Election special 29 Days to go till close of polls

Well look what has come in the mail today and in the post box too.

Another person at the cultural fest on Saturday.
The second debate is filling up fast. And to link in by face time is a real option. This year I gave my annual submission to the Waikato Regional Council by fibre optic in Tokoroa to Full regional council and staff in Hamilton. Her is the link. A busy lawyer needs technology to link smart phone with smart phone in the youth hands. Let's see how it can develop. We will know more as the first debate unfolds.


And here was the nice email.

"Morena Rod,

Hope you are well? Sorry I missed you at the Cultural fest on Saturday. 

I have received all of your emails, which of course are very interesting. If I can make a Debate then I would love to attend. The only issue for me would be the time and day they are scheduled. 

Just let me know when those details are set and if you need anything from me in the meantime let me know. 

Take care Arama. 


Kind regards,

Arama Ngapo-Lipscombe 

Sent from my i phone"


What also came today was some post box mail was Brian Smout wanting 5,000 65-99 year olds.


What about 18-35 year old 6,000 tax payers, 18-65 year old 12,000 who live here all in the ballot for a section in South Waiakto. Put a billion dollars on the books of the District. 0-18 and 65-99 year olds rely as dependants on the tax paying group in the middle. 
A self sufficient person still used 75% of the health system spend of $15 billion over 70 years old. 

And Murray Robson was in the mail box too.

So now we have some more puppets on a stick and her is how to make them.
Cut out the size of the head so it is the same. Celotape to a pencil.
Then you can mix and match. 

Brian used better paper than Murray. Brian used both sides of his paper. So the ink did not run when I put his name down.

A good size photo. Brian used colour. Murray black and white


Brian wrote more about his vison. Murry limited himself to 150 words.

Brian has the vision to grow the population. A welcoming stance. 
Murray will you vote down the Pokies to sinking lid? "Able to relate to all sectors of our region" 

Now it is not fair to publish these photos when the Tirau photos from the mail box need to get to me too. And so do Putarurua. So will I attend 
As this was a meeting today Monday that was posted on Peter SCHILTZ face book page by another person. Peter is in the Tirau Ward. And then Face book page said that all the four Mayoral Candidates will be present.

Since I have membership of an affiliated club I would be welcome to go along and have a listen.

It will be like the Putaruru Deputy Mayor debate with the Putaruru ward candidates milling around.

A vision statement from each mayoral candidate. 

We know the candidates are reading the Blog. Let's see who is not attending from Putaruru Ward Candidates. And also look at who from Tirau and Tokoroa ward candidates attend. 

Will the Mayoral candidates be present. Four Mayoral candidates and pssibly four deputy mayoral candidates.

Well I will post this now at 4.26pm instead of tomorrow so that it gives 1 hour for people to read the blog and to attend the meeting at 5.30pm. Tonight Monday.






No comments:

Post a Comment